Friday, March 26, 2021

Other problem

It's almost filming day two and there is another thing that still can cause the project to fall apart, the main problem of filming in general

How packed the beach is going to be is definitely going to be a factor into how good the footage will be. My beach is typically a lot more quiet and is not going to be anywhere near as packed as the one at the right. This was more of an embellishment, but I still don't want any potential problem when I'm filming. We know what we need to film and how we want to film and I know exactly where I'm filming all my shots and even what character says what line at a place. We cannot afford to have people wandering into the shot. Furthermore, people in the background, make the beach seems like a less deserted place. But, I want a lot of random background noise that would interrupt the dialogue or the background noise that I do want to get (the chattering of seagulls or the crashing of the waves). That type of diegetic sound is perfect and will only serve to make the setting more realistic. I guess, in a sense, some random noises from people will also make it realistic, but it would still distract too much from my film opening. Or it would make the humorous tone more evident. Or it would just look like a mistake. I'd rather not find out.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Film Opening Project

 Here is the link for my finished film opening, Train in Vain   https://drive.google.com/file/d/19eQSra-rVgsP0zq5qaJLOmWI2jo_6rGs/view?usp=...