Saturday, April 3, 2021

Post Filming Reflection

 It’s exciting to say that we finally have all the shots we need for our film opening. As expected, we have to cut out a lot of the introductory shots that we took. What we choose to include won’t be an easy task. They'll also be trimmed down a little bit. Again, time is a huge factor, and I have my two characters that I have to really focus on. 


I also really had fun bringing my characters to life. My dialogue did include some dry humor that I believe worked well out loud. The acting is, well, not professional to say the least, but I do think that my partner and I did pretty well for our acting abilities. And as expected, there was some trouble with wind during certain shots. But, my microphone did really help in getting the dialogue as well as the surrounding noise from the beach . The wind would pick up at times, but overall, my mic limited its effect on the sound quality and I could stress less about getting my other shots.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Film Opening Project

 Here is the link for my finished film opening, Train in Vain   https://drive.google.com/file/d/19eQSra-rVgsP0zq5qaJLOmWI2jo_6rGs/view?usp=...